Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Populist Banking Backlash Has Begun

This is my fear -

http://www.alternet.org/workplace/134392/pissed_off_at_the_corporate_banking_industry_here%27s_an_easy_way_you_can_hurt_them/

To get tarred and feathered for the actions of the crooks.

I didn't start this stuff, I didn't cause this stuff, I managed money and risk properly and avoided the pain of the Bear Market. I will deal with this too...

I knew the public backlash would start and I figured that it would intensify as the level of theft at AIG became public knowledge. The AIG stuff is now going mainstream (Barron's, CNBC).

The AIG Death Threats really concern me! Non-TARP banks will be the only safe haven.

1 comment:

John Cusimano said...

Brad,

I appreciate the job you have done to protect the value of my investments over the years. You have my trust, as an intelligent, honest, diligent and astute student of the markets.