Thursday, January 14, 2010

Watch How Intel Trades Tomorrow

I Sunday I noted that continuation of the breakouts by Intel and Cisco could have meaningful impacts on the Indexes.

Intel blew out numbers after hours today.

The old adage is that is it not the news, but how the market reacts to the news that counts. Intel is up in after-hours trading. I assume that it would be a sign of exhaustion by the Bulls if they cannot capitalize on Intel and ramp either it and/or the NASDAQ tomorrow.

I own Intel, so I hope that they blast it off to the moon...


There is a ton of stuff in bases right now. A lot of them are the Mega Cap names that tend to lead late in rallies, as Institutions plow their money into liquid names that offer them the best defense in a pullback. I hope the breakouts keep working.



Several restaurants are breaking out.

No comments: