Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some Point & Figure Charts

Here are some Point & Figure charts on a few of the things I really like. They are breaking out of multi-month bases, along with many other stocks in their sectors.

Now, with the size of the recent move and the inherent illiquidity in the current market, I am keeping tight stops on new positions. I want to add on a multi-week pullback, but all I am getting right now are 2-day pullbacks. So I am stopped into some holdings at a less than optimal time.

I may get stopped into and out of several holdings over the next month or two. It is the old "second mouse gets the cheese", where you may have to eat a few misfired before the real breakout occurs. The goal is to keep losses small and still be in when these multi-month bases get broken for good.




No comments: